Thursday, August 16, 2012

Stylistically Speaking

If you know me, you know I don't do well with extended periods of nothing to do.  I've been fun-employed for far longer than I'm happy with so I've started tooling around with an idea for a comic.  Now everyone I know (myself included) says at some point that they want to do a comic about this or that.  And for me at least that's as far as it gets.  This one might be different, I wrote a script.  My high school english teachers are probably rolling in their graves (or not because none of them are dead as far as I know and I wasn't a particularly noteworthy student when it came to English) but I'm happy with what I've come up with and the people I've run it past don't claw out their eyes or anything so I might go ahead and try to get an issue done.  We'll see.  These are the main characters as I play with styles.

No comments: