Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Holy Busy Town, Batman

Hey Bloggies,

Just popping in to say I'm swamped, I'm tired, I don't feel well, and I'm bogged down with assignments that don't matter. Woot third year. For those of you who are curious we've FINALLY begun production on Beat Appetit and it will be an nail biting race with time to see if we can pull this off. Also (because I haven't been on here in a while) I've secured an internship at a little place called Six Point Harness in LA (http://www.sixpointharness.com/). Which is awesome and something else I have to plan so we'll see how that goes. Finally, in story class we've started cobbling together ideas for fourth year and I've already scrapped my first so here's the concept piece for the one I've going with.

1 comment:

Nick Hendriks said...

YEAH NAZI KILLER BADASSERY FTW!
Awesome!