Thursday, March 19, 2009

Its Like You Can Touch it.



Hello again! Today's post includes what we've been covering in my Digital Methods class: Maya! I won't show the bowl of fruit and snowman we had to do to learn all the tools but the hard surface object and human hand are here for your enjoyment. For those of you who are wondering, that's a '59 Thunderbird with jet engines and a wicked taxi paint job. The next assignment is a character which is pretty exciting but I don't get to animate in the 3D realm until 3rd year. I have to say that I'm excited because modeling is fun and I look forward to applying what I've learned about animation to the computer. Coming Soon! Angry animated chipmunk! Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i really like the front view of the hand and the knuckles.

and the car looks amazing, you should animate it - jumping with hydraulics. :O

chris makerewich said...

Sweet, that car looks like it belongs in Reboot.